I am the President of the Boys and Girls club of Stockton and formerly the President of the Stockton Unified School Board. I went to Village Oaks Elementary, Pacific Middle School, and Lincoln High School and received my degrees from Delta College and Humphrey’s College.
Let’s make our neighborhoods safer by taking back our city street by street.
My Experience with the Stockton Community
- President & CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Stockton
- Advisory Board Member, Silver Lake Campers Association
- Board of Directors, Miss San Joaquin Scholarship Program (Miss California)
- Board of Directors, Commodore Cadets Marching Band
- Treasurer, East Stockton Yellow Jackets Football & Cheer Program
- Former Board President, Stockton Unified School District
- Former Commissioner, City of Stockton Parks and Recreation Commission
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Instructor
- CPR Instructor
- First Aid Instructor
- Michael Phelps Swim School Instructor
If you have any suggestions or concerns about the Stockton community you wish to share with me.
Please e-mail me at Anthony@SilvaForMayor.com or call me directly at (209) 470-5851